Monday, April 30, 2007

Tea and Tunics









One of my favorite children's designers, Tea Collection, is having a sale! Asian-inspired designs with a little bit of an edge (for the boys stuff) that is high quality and not super expensive...how can you go wrong?! I love this little dress. Even though it is pink (not my favorite color), I think it is adorable!


For boys, I think this t-shirt is super cute! I can see this paired with jeans, and in Benjamin's case, a big glob of mushed up cookie. The picture here is a little fuzzy. You can check out the real deal at www.teacollection.com.



On another note, I bought a pair of shorts over the weekend. Anyone who knows me knows I am not a short-wearing kind of girl. But, when it's 90 degrees out and you're chasing around munchkins all day, shorts are a necessary evil. I bought 2 pairs of bermuda shorts (black and khaki) from Old Navy, which unfortunately they must be sold out of, because I cannot find a photo of them online. They are actually quite cute. They are a very thin cotton cargo-style short - but not bulky cargo. I wore the black pair on Saturday with this super cute tunic from Anthropologie. It was really comfy. I've also worn it with jeans - super cute for a night out on the town.


I think this outfit is super cute. I wonder if I am tall enough to pull this off. I can't wait to hear your opinions!




No comments: