Saturday, April 7, 2007

Forever Shopping

When I am dragging myself through the supermarket, or wandering the aisles at Lowes (we are getting ready to embark on yet another home improvement project - tiling our master bath), I secretly wish that I was in a cute boutique trying on the latest and greatest fashions. So, I find myself trolling the Internet when I am supposed to be doing something work-related. I know this store has been around for some time, but my new favorite destination for trendy items that I don't want to spend a ton of dough on is Forever 21 - www.forever21.com. I have this issue with super trendy items. They're cute, but short-lived. I hate spending a ton of money on something that is probably only going to in style for a season. When it comes to sweaters, dressy items and classic pieces I will pay top dollar because I can justify it more. So, if I buy something at a place like Forever 21 and I only wear it twice, it's OK because I didn't spend much to acquire the item. Of course, I bought a few cute tops from Forever 21 - I can't wait until they arrive!

No comments: