Sunday, April 29, 2007

Italian Design

I love Sundays. We get to relax (as much as one can with a very active three-year-old), go at our own pace, and when it's nice, play outside. One of the things I love most about Sundays is the New York Times. I turn immediately to the Style section to see what's new, and of course, to read the wedding announcements. The people are always so interesting, and every once in a while I see someone I knew from college.

This week there was a great article about Italian design. From home goods to fashion, Italian designers know what's going on! I LOVE simple, sleek modern designs, which are sometimes hard to find. At the end of the article was a pretty comprehensive list of Manhattan stores and Web sites that sell Italian furniture and home accessories. I cannot wait to redecorate!
Check it out here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/26/garden/26webitaly.html?em&ex=1177992000&en=f8f18806998a7d25&ei=5087%0A

No comments: