Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Smart Bargains

Every once in a while I pop in and review sites like Overstock.com and Smartbargains.com. I just never know what they are going to be selling, and sometimes I find something! Tonight I was visiting smartbargains.com. They have some great stuff right now - including some cute Marc Jacobs sunglasses. In the most random purchase I can think of ever, I bought an aero bed (to accommodate some house guests we are expecting this summer) and a very cute top by Joie (because everyone needs a cute top to wear with jeans). The aero bed was $59. I think they usually sell for about $120. The top was $39 and retailed for $115. The bargain of the night was definitely the Max & Co. evening dress for $29. It was so cute - black tulle and sequins - that it was a shame to leave it in the store. But really, where am I going in an evening gown!

No comments: