Friday, April 27, 2007

Junior Fahionistas



Someone commented that I don't post enough pictures on my blog. From now on, I promise to make this blog a little more interesting.

This morning we were taking photos in the hopes that one would be fitting for Benjamin's birthday party invitation. The kids looked very cute! Benjamin was wearing a little polo shirt and jeans (before he got a goldfish cracker smooshed into the placket!), and Abby was wearing a cute trapeze top over a white t-shirt and capri jeans. They are very fashion forward, my kids. Especially Abby, who can put together an outfit all by herself - and it matches - and she is only three! Here they are in all their glory...

I just can't resist posting the photo that will grace Benjamin's birthday party invitations, because he is just so darned cute! He always has this kind of surprised look on his face. I remember the morning after he was born the nurse brought Benjamin into my room and he gave me this look as if to say, "You would NOT believe what just happened to me!" What a cutie!

I realize this post has nothing to do about fashion. Oh well - at least the photos are cute!

No comments: