Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Seen On

I have a new favorite Web site - www.seenon.com. On this site you can search for your favorite shows and see what the characters on that show are wearing and purchase the items if you so choose. I love to log on after an episode of Grey's Anatomy to see what comfy post-op outfit Meredith Grey is skulking around in. The best wardrobe has to be from the girls on The Hills. When I was in school and interning for free at a Boston-based PR firm I was not buying designer clothes and driving a BMW. I thought the Urban Outfitters was wicked cool and I took the T! But, these girls would rather die than take public transportation or shop at Urban. Anyway, they sure do know how to dress...you should see their frocks!

Enjoy browsing and shopping at seenon.com!

No comments: