Thursday, April 26, 2007

Shopping Headache

Every once in a while I get a headache that is not for believing. It's not a migraine. It's just a nasty headache. I have one now, and I think it correlates to my trip today to the Nebraska Furniture Mart. I was there looking for new tile for our master bathroom. There was just too much to look at, and with so many choices I went into shut down mode and developed a headache that would kill most men. Seriously, I think if a man had this headache he would be in the emergency room! Oh no, I went on to deal with two extra cranky children for the rest of the day. It was awesome. No, I did not find any tile. So, I am really looking forward to making another trip to look at tile over the weekend. THAT sounds like fun!

And, I still do not have anything to wear to Oliver's bar mitzvah. I better get my act together!

No comments: