Friday, April 13, 2007

For My Girls

I am dedicating this post to my best girls Stacey and Carrie, who are always style inspirations for me! Since they are the only people who are probably even reading this blog, I thought I would write about them. So, ladies, this is for you:

It's tough some times to find clothes for little children. I find that some of the girls clothes are either too slutty or too froofy, and there is often no middle ground. I want my daughter to dress her age and not look like a hooker, or like an advertisement Dora the Explorer. I hate things with big logos and cartoon characters on them. And for boys it's ever more difficult to find things that don't say "pansy." Seriously, it's now wonder that some kids have complexes at a young age! So, the three of us tend to be a little more creative when it comes to shopping for our kids. We all do a fair amount of shopping online and out of town. The edgier (but age appropriate) the better. A few sites that have some cute items that fit the bill are babystyle.com, teacollection.com, lifesizekids.com and olliebollen.com. Check em out ladies!

No comments: