Thursday, May 3, 2007

The Super Suit

Phew! I FINALLY found something to wear to Oliver's bar mitzvah! I am not sure if I will wear this Friday night or Saturday morning, but I found a very cute lightweight black pants suit at AT Loft. It's a nice cotton-sateen material that is appropriate for May. The pants are basic black trousers that I will wear a ton, and the jacket is super cute! It's got 3/4 length sleeves and a darling pleat in the back. It would look cute with jeans and is something I will wear again and again. I have a few things I can put underneath the jacket, or I might find something else.

I also found a very cute black dress that would be cute with a cardigan or wrap, so maybe I will go back and try that on again. If I don't come across anything else, I will wear the suit on Saturday morning. Otherwise, it might make an appearance at Friday night services. I also thought my white linen pants with a dressy top would be cute for Friday night. Only time will tell! In any event, I am much less stressed out now that I have something to wear.

Benjamin also got a cute outfit to wear for Oliver's big day - navy shorts and a cute button-down shirt. I think he would look smashing in a burlap sack, but this outfit is pretty cute. Here's a photo of Benjamin's new shirt. You can't tell here, but the stripes are navy blue and pink.

No comments: