Wednesday, May 23, 2007

No Way...No How...

I don't know why everyone is head over heels about the new colored denim on the racks. I HATE it!!!! It is cheezy and reminds me of everything that was wrong with junior high. Back in the olden days I had jeans in every color (red, green, purple, you geI t the idea). They were ugly then, and they are ugly now! I just really do not like colored denim. I am also not a fan of the skinny jean, because anyone who knows me would know that I would look hideous in them. Another horrible look is the high-waisted jean. Seriously, no one looks good in pants that come up to the bra line!

I just would not be able to sleep tonight if I didn't get that out in the open, and I feel much better. It's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! Phew. Don't you feel better, too?

No comments: