Friday, June 1, 2007

One Whole Year


Today my beautiful baby boy celebrated his first birthday. We had a fabulous first year. Benjamin is a perfect baby. His pregnancy was relatively easy and uneventful. His labor and delivery was a breeze. He slept through the night by 8 weeks, never bothered me with a morning nap, and give me about 4 solid months where he could sit up and play but couldn't go anywhere. Seriously - the best baby ever (except for his sister who was also a great baby). So, today was bittersweet. I was sad to say goodbye to this wonderful year, but I am looking forward to watching Benjamin grow and I can't wait to see what kind of person he becomes over this next year. Even in the past two weeks I have noticed a dramatic change in his personality. Since he started getting in his teeth and crawling, he has become more aggressive and willful (just like me!). Happy birthday to my most special little guy. I love you!!!!

No comments: