Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Jeans Addiction

As you all know, I am in love with jeans. They really are my favorite item of clothing. I had about 28 minutes in between meetings this evening and took advantage of all that free time to try on jeans at Von Mauer. I think I tried on about 15 pairs of jeans. They were all great! How often does that happen?! My favorites were the Joe's Jeans Provacateur, which has a shorter inseam and is made for us petite types - and don't even need to be tailored!

I was looking for a pair of trouser jeans, so I only tried on jeans that had a dark wash and a wider leg. I was quite happy with the AG Jeans - they were my second choice. I also liked the Seven for All Mankind "dojo" jean as well as the True Religion "joey" jean. None of these are actually a trouser jean. I did, however, find a true trouser jean at anthropologie.com. This is a dark wash, wide leg jean. I can't wait for them to arrive so that I can see if they are keepers or not! Here is a picture - they're really cute!

No comments: