Wednesday, May 16, 2007

On the Runway

Thanks to my friend, Jamie, for discovering the new Runway Boutique here in Omaha. It's a cute little shop full of fun, trendy and very inexpensive goodies. It's the perfect place to find cute going out tops and dresses, without having to empty out your piggy bank! For those of you locals, Runway Boutique is located on 132nd street just south of center in the shopping center in front of Dave and Busters (conveniently located across from Runza).

On another note, my cousin Oliver is celebrating his Bar Mitzvah on Saturday. My entire family, which is spread from coast to coast will be in the big O to celebrate this milestone. I can't wait to see everyone and for all of the new babies to meet each other. I am most excited because my brother, Mark, who has been traveling out of the country for the past few months is coming and will be in town for a few weeks.

1 comment:

FindYourStyle said...

I love Runway Boutique and shop there all the time. I always leave there wanting tons of new clothes! I just found out that Runway is doing so well they are expanding by taking over the boutique next door. Bigger and Better...I can't wait!!!