Tuesday, February 19, 2008

This is Getting Old...


OK - Here we are in mid-February and school for tomorrow has been canceled due to the sub-zero temperatures. It's been cold and snowy here since November. I am so over it. I need spring!!!! Especially since the new spring clothes I've seen look super cute! I am crushing on this very cute, inexpensive jacket from The Gap. It's just so cheerful and swingy. How can you not smile when you see that coming down the street. On the other hand, since I primarily wear black, or shades of black, I might not be able to break out of my shell and wear this wonderful bright yellow without giving up some slice of my identity. Don't despair, this cute jacket also comes in a lovely navy blue.

I found some very cute tops by French Connection, which I think will make fine additions to my spring wardrobe. I am looking for cute tops that work well with my wide-leg jeans and black pants, and the tops I found accomplish that goal. Plus, they can be layered which is extra nice since it might be June before we can wear short sleeves here in the tundra of Omaha! I am desperate to go shopping for something other than toddler birthday gifts and diapers.

No comments: