Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's Coming!

We're finally getting a real live actual full-sized Sephora here in the big "O!" I cannot wait! Our brand new Sephora store will open in May at Village Pointe (for my local readers). I am actually saving up for my first visit. I think I might have to get a sitter so that I can peruse the aisles on a quiet weekday morning without bringing Benjamin along in his stroller. He is a pretty patient shopper, but I think an hour in Sephora would make him crazy. In other exciting retail news, Forever 21 will be opening at the Westroads Mall later this spring. And, for those of you who like modern linens, Dwell Studios has introduced a line of bedding and accent pillows for Target. I can't wait to check it out in the stores!

On another note, I am headed to Chicago next weekend for a conference. My wonderful husband has agreed that I can go a day early to do some "research" for my blog. I can't wait to see all the new spring fashions!

No comments: