Friday, February 1, 2008

Oops! How does one miss an entire month?!

How does someone miss an entire month on her blog?! Apparently I've been very busy!!!

In all fairness, I spent 10 days traveling. After leaving my offspring with their grandparents for a week of spoilage, my husband and I embarked on a cruise in the southern Caribbean for a week of some serious R&R with my parents, brother and his girlfriend. The trip was in honor of my mom's 60th birthday, but the trip was scheduled over my birthday so it was a win-win. Of course, after the trip it took us a whole week to get re-acquainted with home and cold weather, and then another week to catch up at work and poof! There goes an entire month!

So here were are at groundhog's day eve. I am eagerly awaiting spring, but I am not holding my breath! I am tired of blogging about winter fashion. Let's hope we thaw out sometime soon!

No comments: