Monday, October 15, 2007

Product Junkie!

I looooooooooooooooooooove products! I will try just about anything! I say just about because with my sensitive skin I am pretty careful with facial cleansers and lotions. But I do love to play at the cosmetics counter at a good department store.

I have been working on a product comparison between two mineral makeup products. I have purchased Bare Escentuals i.d. bare minerals and sheer coverage. Both products work well and offer that airbrushed look. I really want to do a side-by-side comparison but I don't want to look like a freakazoid! What I have been able to determine is that the sheer coverage product is "flat" and the i.d. bare minerals has more shimmer to it.

There are a few products I am itching to try. The first is Benefit's creaseless cream shadow/liner in "skinny jeans." This gunmetal silver color looks just perfect with a black liner to create a more modern smoky eye. I am also very anxious to get my hands on "10" also by Benefit. "10" is a bronzer and blush together in one compact so that you can bronze and highlight at the same time. Sculpted cheekbones and a rosy complexion are just a compact away!

I just can't get to a larger Sephora fast enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.