Monday, October 29, 2007

For the Love of Travel - And Sephora!

I know I spend a lot of time blogging about Sephora, but I just LOVE that place! The past three weeks in my house have been very busy. First, we visited Simsbury, CT for the wedding our our friends Ken and Karen (who my husband and I introduced!). While there, we visited the West Farms Mall which is fabulous, and of course has a Sephora. We had only a few minutes, so our visit was just a tease.

The following weekend, however, was spent in Las Vegas with awesome friends. Of course, in between hanging at the pool, eating delicious food, hanging out at exclusive nightclubs and gambling, I was able to sneak away for some quality Sephora time. Yippee!! My favorite purchase was the Benefit "10" bronzer/blush combo. I LOVE this product. One sweep of this both bronzes and highlights and looks amazing on any complexion! I highly recommend this product.

About that trip to Vegas - it was the bomb. Of course, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but I can't think of a better group of people to spend a weekend with and I can't wait to do it again!

I just wanted to take this opportunity thank my travel partners!

No comments: