Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Girls Day Out

The highlight of my weekend was spending Sunday afternoon with my daughter. I took her to a new salon at the Shadow Lake Towne Center , called Sweet and Sassy. The salon is hilarious. It reminds me of Libby Lu, but it is an actual salon so there are stations for hair, make-up and nails. They do birthday parties (on the pricey side) and once a week they do drawings where the winner gets to ride to school in the pink limo. I treated Abby to pedicure, which she loved. Truthfully, she would have been happy at home with mom painting her toe nails, but the expression on her face when she put on her leopard print and pink robe was worth every penny! She sat nicely to have her toes painted and then got sparkles in her hair and a glitter stamp on her cheek. After the pedicure, we ran across the center to our mini-Sephora. I made a few purchases which I will save for another blog, and Abby sampled just about every eye shadow at her eye level. She had a blast. After that she was exhausted and it was time for me to have some mommy time. I took her home to watch some baseball with daddy. Truly, it was one of my favorite mommy-daughter outings! Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me so you just have to use your imagination.

No comments: