Thursday, September 20, 2007

One for the Girls

In honor of the three adorable baby girls I know who came into the world this past week, I am dedicating this post to cute baby girl items!

One of my favorite little girl items are these cute socks by Trumpette. We received these as a gift when Abby was born and they are so cute!!! They also make some that look like ballet slippers.

For those of you who don't have a girl, Trumpette also makes socks that look like sneakers for little boys and new this season are camouflage socks.


Another fave are the cozy clothes from Tea Collection. Both of my children spent lots of quality time in this outfit in their early months. It's cozy and cute and my kids looked so cute in it! It is one of those outfits that I wish I had an adult version. It looks like the kind of outfit I would put on after a long day at work!






Of course, some of those new parents out there have a wry sense of humor, just like the author. If you have a good sense of humor, the Wry Baby line of t's and accessories is for you! Benjamin wore this little ensemble, given to him by his God-Mother, quite a bit. Now that I have a sense of my son's personality, I have to say this shirt is probably right on the mark!

No comments: