Saturday, September 8, 2007

Falling for Fall


Unlike most people, I LOVE fall fashion. Most of my girlfriends get fired up for spring/summer clothes (flouncy skirts, tiny t's and open-toed shoes) but for some odd reason I just love shopping in the fall. Maybe it's because I love back-to-school? I must be the only person who misses purchasing fresh notebooks and binders, pens, etc. Maybe it's because the fall is when lots of new jeans are introduced and everyone knows how I love jeans? Maybe all those years of living in New England rubbed off on me and I feel more comfortable buying coats and sweaters? I don't know why, and I don't really care. As far as I am concerned, fall shopping is the bomb, and this year is know exception!

Since school started, Benjamin and I have taken a few field trips to the mall for some quality mother-son bonding time. In return for chasing him around the play area, he patiently sits in his stroller while I browse the shops and on occasion try on cute finds. My favorite stop thus far has been Banana Republic. I love this little sweater dress! It's super cute with a t-shirt or turtleneck and tights - or jeans. I can't wait to wear this little number!

I also fell in love with a one-button cardigan, but don't have a photo of it.

And, how cute is this little shift dress (here on the left), which may make an appearance and Ken and Karen's nuptials in mid-October.

I just love fall, and I hope you do, too!

No comments: