Sunday, September 16, 2007

Everything Makes Sense Again!

You may have noticed that I don't blog about consumer electronics. That's not because I don't love technology. I actually do. What many of my loyal readers (all three of them!) may not realize is that I used to work in the technology industry. After more than four years of 60+ hour work weeks, I was a little burned out and for a long time I just couldn't get jazzed up about technology. Now that I am back in the "game" working for an Internet-based company that actually has a very cool technology product, I am back!

I've been having some phone issues over the last six weeks. First my office graciously offered to pay for my cell phone bill. I had a blackberry that I really liked. My office got me the fancy new Blackberry 8830 Worldphone, which is the bomb. I LOVED it!!! But everyone else was using a Treo so I thought perhaps I should be using the same phone as the rest of my colleagues and the office encouraged it. So, I switched to the Treo. Within about five minutes I was regretting the decision. So, as anyone who loves technology would, I've had the blues ever since. Well, I am pleased to report that all is well in the world again because this weekend I got back my Balckberry. I LOVE my phone! Thank you to RIM, Voice Signal, Sprint and the other OEMs that went into making my phone such a wonderful piece of machinery!

I promise my next post will have something to do with fashion!

No comments: