Sunday, May 25, 2008

What NOT To Wear

I tend to have the moments quite often: I am out somewhere in public and see someone wearing something that is so horrible that there is NO WAY that person looked in the mirror before they left the house and said "damn, I look good!" I mean, did you even look in the flipping mirror?! Then, there are the women I see wearing clothes that clearly came from a juniors section. Not that I don't sometimes wear stuff from the juniors section, because sometimes I do. But I mean wearing stuff that is nine sizes too small, or that looks too immature for a woman's figure, is made of cheap material, you get the idea. Ladies, take note. Can't we all look as though we have some pride?
Some things just are NOT appropriate!
1. If you're at work, wearing anything with lettering across the ass is a definite DON'T. Seriously, I don't ever want to see rhinestone words across anyone ass again in my place or work, or elsewhere. Frankly, no one over the age of 21 should be wearing letters across their ass.
2. Really, there is no need to fit every single trend into one outfit. Pick one trend and go with it. I don't need to see animal prints, sparkles and vibrant colors all in the same outfit. It makes me dizzy.
3. If you think your jeans are too tight, you probably should not wear them to the office. No one wants to see every dimple - especially not me!
4. Please, when you are in a public place, let's keep our shoes on our feet! I really do not want to sit next to another woman at the movies who decides it's OK to take off her shoes and then put her feet up on the chair in front of her for the entire duration of the film. Yes, you heard that right people. SHE TOOK OFF HER SHOES IN A THEATER AND PUT HER FEET UP ON THE CHAIR. How gross is that?! Keep your flipping shoes on people!

I don't think these are difficult rules to follow. A monkey could make this work. So, women everywhere, pay attention to what you look like and please act like you care!

No comments: