Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wedding Prep!



No silly, not my wedding!! But, I am going to be in a wedding at the end of the summer. I think it's the first time since my own wedding that I am really excited to be in a wedding! Not that I haven't enjoyed being a part of the zillion weddings I have been in, but the last time I was in a wedding was just a few weeks after Benjamin was born. I looked like a whale in my dress, I was exhausted, we had to leave early...the list goes on. The bride in this upcoming wedding is one of my oldest friends and she is letting all of the bridesmaids choose our own chocolate brown dress for the wedding! I am particularly excited about the dress because I love chocolate brown and it's a great color for me. I've settled on this dress by Nicole Miller. I still need to track down shoes for this puppy, but I am confidant I can find something I like. It's an outdoor wedding, so this dress is just the right length.

For the rehearsal dinner I found the most adorable navy and cream silk blouse super wide leg pants, complements of my friend Jenny Schulte and her Bill Blass New York trunk show. I cannot wait to wear this outfit!

We are headed off to Vegas in a few weeks for the bachelorette party and I cannot wait! I am sooo looking forward to laying out by the pool without having to keep my eye on the toddler set!


No comments: