Monday, November 12, 2007

Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens

What are your favorite things? OK, What are your favorite things that cost under $10? Last week I found out! I had a fabulous little get together with some great girlfriends - a "My Favorite Things" party. I invited eight girlfriends to come, and to bring their favorite thing that costs under $10 to share with the other attendees. For the weeks leading up to the party everyone was very secretive about their items and the anticipation was killing us all!

So what were the favorite items among my very chic, cool and cutting-edge friends? My fave was super cozy Karen Numeier (or however you spell it) socks and CE Bigelow lip gloss. Other faves included:
-delicious tea and a sample of la mer facial cream
- boots products, a tide stain stick and salad dressing
- pedicure socks
- old navy fleece gloves
- lulu lemon head band
- Burts Bees and CE Bigelow lip gloss
- Sees Candy

Getting the goodies was lots of fun. But truthfully, just being able to spend an evening drinking wine and pomegranate martinis and eating yummy treats with my girlfriends was the best!

No comments: