Thursday, November 15, 2007

Oh Beautiful, For Platform Suede

Ladies - there's a new shoe on the block! It's the Yves Saint Laurent Tribute Pump and it's beautiful! It comes in black patent leather, violet suede (shown here) and red suede. I am actually lusting after the red suede, though since I already have a pair of red suede pumps, maybe the violet would be a better purchase? They are in a 4" heel for those not afraid to step out. For people like me, they also come in a 3" heel. I am saving up for these puppies!

In other fashion notes, I am still loving my Seven Ginger Jeans. Several (ok 3) of my readers have asked me about them so I wanted to just put it on the record.

I am taking a poll among my readership to learn what facial soaps/lotions/serums/toners you all use. If you have a product that you love, leave a note in the comments section!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shoes! Here is an unbelievable product. I read it in US Weekly and now am a proud owner. It is the Umberto of Beverly Hills Boar/Nylon bristle hair brush. Check it out. It rocks!

Anonymous said...

That comment was from Marti