Sunday, July 1, 2007

We Did It!


For all of my loyal readers (all three of you) I am sorry the posts have been few and far between. You know how it gets with kids and work and life, right! So, I hope I get a free pass on this one.

Anyway, last weekend my friend Marti and I participated in the Avon 2-Day Walk for Breast Cancer in Denver. It was truly an amazing experience. We had a fabulous time, and we walked our butts off (literally!). I encourage everyone who has the opportunity to take part in the 2-day walk. Here we are during lunch on the first day of the walk. I am sporting my "every three minutes ribbon" which serves as a reminder that every three minutes someone is diagnosed with breast cancer. They were presented to walkers every three minutes during the walk. Thank you to everyone for supporting our walk, and to Marti for being the best walking buddy a girl could have!

No comments: