Friday, September 19, 2008

The Dana Kaufman Project

So, I've been watching the Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo these days. And, I have to say, while she is quite entertaining, and she has built a rather impressive empire by dressing celebs, I would be much better suited for the position. First, I've never insulted Anna Wintour. Second, I live in the real world, not on planet Rachel. That chick is wiggedy wack! So, if anyone out there wants to give me their AMEX platinum and send me shopping - just point me to the nearest Neimans, Sak's, Barneys, or Bendel's and I promise, I will not dissapoint! I have impeccible taste (most of the time!).

If you are against anything (aside from the issue I pointed out in my earlier post, Where've I Been?) I hope you will join my campaign against men and jean shorts. Whoever is out there, and has ever seen a man look good in a pair of denim shorts is plain lying! If your husband, fiance, boyfriend, friend with benefits, best guy friend, brother, son, cousin, neighbor - you get the picture - if anyone you know and respect has a pair, please instruct them to get rid of them immediately!!! Men in demin shorts is a definite no no. Totally unflattering, you look like you're trapped in 1989 and it's just not a good idea. So. Get rid of them. Now!

No comments: