Wednesday, August 6, 2008

How Does One Lose a Whole Month?!

Seriously?! How do you lose an entire month?! I just realized I haven't posted anything in a month. Terrible. Terrible! So, here's what I've been up to.
1. I've been settling into my regular works schedule which takes me to the office from 8-5 two days a week and keeps me working from home the rest of the time. It's been great!
2. We've been enjoying the pool. Sadly, the pool days might be winding down. But we've had a great time and while it took about 6 weeks my Benjamin did finally learn to love the pool!
3. We spent a week on Cape Cod. Not nearly enough time, but we did have a great trip! Next year we're hoping to go for longer, but we'll see....
4. I've been to many bridal showers for one of my oldest and dearest friends who is getting married at the end of the month. We've only been waiting for this one for 12 years!! I've been helping Marti with some minor wedding prep and it's been a blast, so Marti if you read this thanks for letting me participate in the big day (I mean other than being a bridesmaid).
5. This weekend we are visiting another very old and very dear friend (and the mother of my G-d Children) and her equally as fabulous husband in Kansas City. We try to get together regularly and enjoy a nice night out. KC is just a few hours away and we love to get away every once in a while. This trip will be especially fun because we are visiting the Truman Library. My husband is a HUGE history person, and we are both fascinated by Harry Truman. This is one place we will both enjoy!
6. School starts a week from Monday. Abby is in her last year of pre-school and Benjamin is just beginning his adventure in education.
As you can see, I've been a little busy. I guess that answers the question, "how does one lose an entire month...."

No comments: